Information for Saturday:
Please join us Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. for breakfast at Campo Verde High School as we send off the football team, sports med, band and cheer!!
Bullet points pertain to ASU –
- The parking lot will open at 8 a.m. You can tailgate, however you cannot save/use parking spots for a tailgate.
- It is $10 to park so carpooling is highly recommended.
- Please enter the parking lot/stadium off of Rio Salado Parkway by way of either the 101 (exit Rio Salado) or the 202 (exit Scottsdale Rd). We have been told there is also an arts festival in Tempe this weekend so coming from the 60 may be problematic.
- Entry fees are the same as the other play-off rounds. $10.00 Adults, $5.00 Students w/ID, Senior/Active Military
- Athletic Office will have presale tickets starting Wednesday 7:00AM-3:00PM until Friday and will sell tickets at Saturdays breakfast.
- You can also purchase tickets online with the GoFanlink. https://gofan.co/app/events/76771
- The stadium will open for fans at 10 a.m.-All entry and exit points are at the north end of the stadium.
- ASU has a clear bag policy so please make sure you have a clear bag if you want to bring anything into the game.
- We will be on the east side of the field and will warm up on the south side.
- Cheer will cheer at the northeast corner of the field.
- At the conclusion of the game the teams will come to the north end of the stadium. Families will not be allowed on the field but can hopefully get close enough to get some pictures and see your children.
Let’s rock the stadium on Saturday!